News about the group
News about group members.
- Graduate assistant Xiaochuan Tian won an excellent poster prize at the Conference "Topics in Nonlinear Analysis" at Carnegie Mellon University, she also presented the poster at the SIAM AN16 in Boston.
- CM3 members win 2016 SIAM outstanding paper prize.
- Postdoc associate Jiang Yang and graduate assistant Xiaochuan Tian were invited to take part in the HIM (Hausorff Inst for Mathematics) trimester program on Multiscale Problems in Spring 2017.
- Graduate assistants Xiaochuan Tian and Yunzhe Tao were offered 2016 summer research internship at Oak Ridge National Lab.
- Graduate assistant Rachael Keller was offered 2016 summer research internship at Sandia National Lab.
- Group members Xiaochuan Tian, Yunzhe Tao, Jiang Yang and Zhi Zhou all gave lectures at the SIAM MS16 conference in Philadelphia on their latest research findings.
- Graduate assistants Xiaochuan Tian and Yunzhe Tao presented lectures and posters at ICIAM in Aug 2015 and ORNL in Oct 2015.
- Graduate assistant Xiaochuan Tian has completed a summer research internship at PNNL in 2015.
- Undergraduate student Neel Rakholia is doing a REU at ICES, University of Texas, in summer 2015.
Posted:Jul 24 2016